David McJohnson's Employment Application

Employment Application

In-Character Information

Name:
    David McJohnson
    Date of Birth:
    October 05, 1994
    Place of Birth:
    All Saints Hospital, Los Santos, San Andreas.
    Current Address:
    Dilimore, House # 1947-85
    Phone Number:
    61-67-17
    Resume:
    * DAVID, McJOHNSON RESUMES *

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer

Out-of-Character Information

Karachi ,Pakistan,
    Other Accounts/Past Names:
    Arif_Khan_Shujrah
    Do you have Teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes
    Have you passed the Requirements?
    Yes
    Character Stats:

Banned
    Blacklisted for aggravating every nerve I ever imagined having.

Signed,
    Sheriff of Operations Alan C. Smith