Steve R Jones

Current Address:
    1125 Pershing Square

Phone Number:

Driver's License:
    http://i.imgur.com/j0zyCf6.jpg

Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes

Explain what makes you unique, why we should accept you, and what differs you from any other applicant:
    I can offer the San Andreas Sheriffs Department the skills that I have obtained over the many years I have worked as a Law Enforcement Officer in San Andreas. I have been gifted with various skills from basic patrolling to high profile investigations, including military training.
    I have gained experience in leadership positions, such as Lieutenant of Internal Affairs, Traffic Enforcement, and Staff Sergeant in Patrol. I have also achieved Sergeant rank in SWAT and Field Training Operations in the LSPD.
    I have experience in leadership in a High Command position as Operations Captain, organising and delivering high standards of operations within a police department.
    A few years ago I was the most decorated office within the LSPD, earning awards for bravery, long service, and certifications for various different qualifications.
    I can deliver the same standards to the Sheriffs Department as I have delivered to the LSPD over the years. I am always professional, hard working, and fair.
    Ultimately I am a great people person, and ensure that I follow the policies to the best of my abilities.
    I have completed advanced driving courses in Traffic Enforcement, and I have also conducted driving courses for other members of the police department. To say I am an advanced driver is an understatement, and I also have prior experience with POLAIR to a high quality.
    My English is great, my grammar isn't perfect but close enough, and my communication skills are excellent. I am always willing to learn new things and I can take orders just fine.

Taking a life is unethical no matter the circumstance. Do you agree with that statement? Explain:
    I personally do not agree with this statement completely, although I do not speak for the opinion of anybody else, nor would I normally argue my opinion with anybody else. However, The reasons for my belief are as follows;
    First and foremost I believe that taking the life of a person who is about to take the life of another is not unethical, and it is completely fair and justified. Everybody has freewill on the choices they make, and most people are aware of the consequences of their own actions.
    If I was to give a situation where this example could be best placed, it would be from a real life experience during my time as a serving police officer. A gang member was a wanted suspect, we'd tracked him to the Ganton area with a couple of detectives. We had no SWAT on standby and it was up to members of Patrol to detain and arrest the suspect with the help of the 2 detective personnel. An undercover went in to distract the gang member while the rest moved in, but was unfortunately suspected by the wanted gang member.
    Holding the detective at gunpoint, we had no choice but to eliminate the gang member in fear that he may kill the innocent officer. I fully support the decision we made and believe it was the right choice to protect an innocent life.
    One thing I will say in this case, is that I do not fully agree with the statement, that is because I believe certain circumstances would not justify taking a life.

Do you have any previous law enforcement experience? If so please explain in further detail:
    Los Santos Police Department
    ------------------------------------
    - Patrol Staff Sergeant
    - Detective
    - Traffic Enforcement Lieutenant x2
    - Internal Affairs Lieutenant x2
    - Field Training Sergeant
    - SWAT Sergeant
    - County Sheriff Department Deputy
    - High Command Operations Captain

San Fierro Police Department
    ------------------------------------
    - Patrol Corporal

San Andreas State Police
    -------------------------------
    - State Police Trooper

San Andreas Armed Services (NG)
    -----------------------------------------
    - Infantry Corporal
    - Medical Corps Colonel

Federal Bureau of Investigation (DHS)
    ----------------------------------------------
    - Field Operations Senior Agent

Department of Corrections
    ---------------------------------
    - Internal Affairs Lieutenant

REFERENCES

Name:
    Chris Frasca

Relationship:
    Former Collegue

Contact Info:

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

UK

Contact Email:
    steve.jones487@gmail.com

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?:
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?:
    Yes

Character Statistics:
    http://i.imgur.com/8LBdWZK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/3UAxJNS.jpg

Last edited by Chester Cobra; 01-24-2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Updated

Civilian
    Badge
    F204

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy
    854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    APPLICATION ON HOLD

Dear applicant,

Your application has been returned to correct or revise the following errors:
    • Please obtain a San Andreas Firearms license.
    • (( Please put up a picture of your second /stats page. ))

You have 48 hours to fix any issues that currently exist with your application. Failure to correct the listed discrepancies within the allotted time given, your application will be denied.

(( Use the "Edit Post" button below your application to correct the errors mentioned above. ))

Signed,
    Nick Reary
    Sergeant II
    Field Training Academy
    http://imgur.com/97Ds4HP.jpg Sergeant II - Nick Reary
    Senior Supervisory Staff Official - Field Training Academy - Sergeant Of The Year 2016
    San Andreas Sheriff's Department "L'union fait la Force"

Department Policies Recruitment Information Internal Affairs Complaint
    http://i.imgur.com/r81TbPD.png?1

Updated

Civilian
    Badge
    F204

San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy
    854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    BACKGROUND CHECK PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your background checks. We now ask that you come to our offices and participate in an interview. Please review the instructions below.

(( Wait in the "San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy" channel located in Teamspeak. Please wait patiently, and do not private message people regarding your application or your interview. ))

Signed,
    Nick Reary
    Sergeant II
    Field Training Academy
    http://imgur.com/97Ds4HP.jpg Sergeant II - Nick Reary
    Senior Supervisory Staff Official - Field Training Academy - Sergeant Of The Year 2016
    San Andreas Sheriff's Department "L'union fait la Force"

http://i.imgur.com/r81TbPD.png?1

Undersheriff
    Forum Administrator
    Badge
    A228
    Applicant is currently a member of a law enforcement agency and is upholding the rank of Lieutenant. Jones will be given his SIF Examination and and from there if he passes Jones will be on his 7 day probationary period as a Deputy I.

Anyone that has any questions or concerns regarding this applicant is to contact me directly.
    Last edited by Brett Summers; 01-23-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Interim Sheriff of OperationsBrett Summers
    Command Staff Official
    San Andreas Sheriff's Department "What's the point of being alive if you don't do anything remarkable?"

Deputy III
    Field Training Academy
    State Patrol Unit

Hired.