Current Address:
    The Farm 32

Phone Number:

Driver's License:
    https://gyazo.com/eeba17bb27e69499f5912e907251c943

Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes

What can you offer this agency that other applicants cannot?:
    Well, I have been working for the Nations Guard for a long time now, so I'm very good with weapons, driving helicopters and also cars.

I've been arresting people a lot of times since I have been in the Nations Guard and also Los Santos Poliec Department. So I'm very good at taking control of situations.

Since I used to work a lot in the Los Santos I know every single road and also I know everything out in the Red County.

I can easily lead a gang of soilders or officers. I can give other people command and I'm not afraid of saying No!

Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    I choosed it because I think It's a very good place to improve my skills and It seems like a calm place to stay at.

The members of the SASD is very good and also they are very nice to people. and I really like that and I think I belong in there.

I live pretty close to Dillimore so the travel time isnt that long, which means when I'm off duty I can quickly go to the SASD headquater to help if there is any emergency calls or other stuff like that.

The last reason why I choosed SASD is..
    I have been recommended by a few members to join SASD because I wants to try something new. I'm bored of the Nations Guard because of different reason. They are bullies in there and I don't really like it.. So I asked around in the states what they suggest and they all told me.. Go to SASD!

Why do you wish to transfer to the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    I want to transfer from Nations Guard to SASD because I'm not really into being a soilder anymore. I wanna try something new which lead me to SASD.

I'm tired of all the bullshit talking at the Nations Guard, they are bullying people extremtly and I can't really stay behind that.

In Nations Guard I'm only driving around with the hunter and guarding the place. There is nothing new.. Some goes to every single day I'm spending my time behind all these fences.

It's a lot closer to my house so the traveltime isnt that long, and also I'm more into SASD than being a soilder. It's very boring to do the same thing every day.. I'm seriously, killing people that enter the crate cave which is just insane for my opinion.

How long have you been working for your current employer?:
    2 years.

REFERENCES

Name:
    N/A

Relationship:
    N/A

Contact Info:
    N/A

Current Employer:
    SAAS

Letter of Recommendation from Current Employer (( R5+ )):
    N/A

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

Sweden

Contact Email:
    Ethan@Ng-gaming.net // EthanHFreeman@hotmail.com

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?:
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?:
    Yes

Character Statistics:
    https://gyazo.com/23240525163b3fd3c245bd424a5d1c58 https://gyazo.com/9bae7cb14fa09bfd56fcc8723965ca62

Last edited by Ethan H Freeman; 01-21-2017 at 08:29 AM. Reason: License updated.

Deputy III
    Field Training Academy
    State Patrol Unit

Badge

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy
    854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    APPLICATION REVIEW PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your application has passed our initial stage of review. You are now going to be subject to various background checks. You will be informed with our findings and decision within the next 72 hours.

If your background checks are approved, you will move onto the next phase of the application process which is an interview conducted by a member of this department. If you fail the background checks your application will be denied and you can reapply in the future.

Signed,
    Alex Jefferson
    Deputy III
    Field Training Academy

- - - Updated - - -

854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

BACKGROUND CHECK PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your background checks. We now ask that you come to our offices and participate in an interview. Please review the instructions below.

(( Wait in the "San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy" channel located in Teamspeak. Please wait patiently, and do not private message people regarding your application or your interview. ))

Signed,
    Alex Jefferson
    Deputy III
    Field Training Academy
    Alex Jefferson, Deputy III
    Field Training Academy/Investigative Services Unit

Deputy III
    Field Training Academy
    State Patrol Unit

Badge

854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

INTERVIEW PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your interview. We now ask that you come to our offices and participate in being officially placed into the field training academy. Please review the instructions below.

(( Wait in the "San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy" channel located in Teamspeak. Please wait patiently, and do not private message people regarding your application or your interview. ))

Signed,
    Alex Jefferson
    Deputy III
    Field Training Academy

- - - Updated - - -

Hired
    Alex Jefferson, Deputy III
    Field Training Academy/Investigative Services Unit