Robert Kenway

Current Address:
    In a small flat inside Market Apartments

Phone Number:
    Negative Nine Zero Nine Six (( -9096 ))

Driver's License:

Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes

Explain what makes you unique, why we should accept you, and what differs you from any other applicant:
    I'd like to start off with this thing that you could always trust me, as I am eligible to be trusted and I'd never ever betray anyone's trust. This good thing of mine makes me the most unique and better from others. The second most thing which differs me from other applicants is that I can show some true maturity which will show me a good future in the department and another thing is that I can react like professionals all the time which is the requirement of the department. Leaving these abilities about my good things, and talking about Physical and Mental abilities, you guys can always rely upon my shooting skills. I've inspected around that there are some members in different departments like LSPD, SAMS and more. Even in SASD, that people are bad in driving, I guess that my driving skills would be a good thing which will be really helpful for me while in the department. I've also experienced that other officers, sheriffs are not applying good behavior with the citizens. They act really rude to their citizens and I believe that my good behavior can make my respect in the country. I believe I am physically and mentally fit for this position and I can be a benefit for the department. I always care about my fitness, and I can run very fast which can help me chase the criminals which are trying to evade on foot.

Taking a life is unethical no matter the circumstance. Do you agree with that statement? Explain:
    I'd say that taking a life is always forbidden, no matter what situation is there. The laws should also be restricted not to take anyone's life, either to jail them or teach them a lesson but taking a life is forbidden. I think that life is very precious, and we should not let anyone lose his life easily. We should stay away from the situations which can take others life and ours too.

Do you have any previous law enforcement experience? If so please explain in further detail:
    None

REFERENCES

Name:
    Brian Diamond

Relationship:
    A good friend

Contact Info:
    Negatiev Seven One Three One Three One (( -713131 ))

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

Pakistan

Contact Email:
    RobertKenway123@gmail.com

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?:
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?:
    Yes

Character Statistics:

Last edited by Mickey McFlies; 01-10-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Civilian
    Badge

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy
    854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    APPLICATION ON HOLD

Dear applicant,

Your application has been returned to correct or revise the following errors:
    • Renew your firearms license
    • Fix grammatical mistakes in your application

You have 48 hours to fix any issues that currently exist with your application. Failure to correct the listed discrepancies within the allotted time given, your application will be denied.

(( Use the "Edit Post" button below your application to correct the errors mentioned above. ))

Signed,
    Jacob Harper
    Deputy III
    Field Training Academy
    Last edited by Jacob Harper; 01-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Civilian
    Badge

854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

APPLICATION REVIEW PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your application has passed our initial stage of review. You are now going to be subject to various background checks. You will be informed with our findings and decision within the next 72 hours.

If your background checks are approved, you will move onto the next phase of the application process which is an interview conducted by a member of this department. If you fail the background checks your application will be denied and you can reapply in the future.

Signed,
    Jacob Harper
    Deputy III
    Field Training Academy

Civilian
    Badge

854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

BACKGROUND CHECK PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your background checks. We now ask that you come to our offices and participate in an interview. Please review the instructions below.

(( Wait in the "San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy" channel located in Teamspeak. Please wait patiently, and do not private message people regarding your application or your interview. ))

Signed,
    Sophia Chapman
    Sergeant I
    Field Training Academy

Deputy III
    Field Training Academy
    State Patrol Unit

Badge

854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

INTERVIEW PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your interview. We now ask that you come to our offices and participate in being officially placed into the field training academy. Please review the instructions below.

(( Wait in the "San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy" channel located in Teamspeak. Please wait patiently, and do not private message people regarding your application or your interview. ))

Signed,
    Alex Jefferson
    Deputy III
    Field Training Academy

Honorary Deputy
    Office of the Sheriff
    Forum Administrator
    Honorary Member
    Invitied
    Captain Mickey McFlies
    Command Staff Official - Office of Internal Affairs