Stephen Avellino

Current Address:
    idlewood

Phone Number:

Driver's License:
    http://imgur.com/a/JNj5S

Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes

Explain what makes you unique, why we should accept you, and what differs you from any other applicant:
    I've spent like 5 years in San Fierro and I've come in contact with many crime organisations which deal with different kinds of illegal stuff around the whole San Andreas. I've spent 2 years whole of my time with them, I just wanted to know how do they do it around the whole San Andreas. I hope that information also comes useful with my experience in the department. Something makes me really unique is which that I have been driving around a lot lately around the town so I know all the ways , all the shortcuts around the whole San Andreas especially San Fierro. Also I've spent 1 year with an unofficial military who gave me combat training of how to shoot and how to use guns. They also taught me the mechanism of different weapons, and I think that will come handy too. I want to end the crime or low it to 2-5 percent only.

Taking a life is unethical no matter the circumstance. Do you agree with that statement? Explain:
    Yes, I completely agree to this as life is a special gift which is given just once to us by God. Of-course, we should not waste it away but it depends on the person on what way he wants to go to, if he wants to be good or bad, and I wanna be really good now. I wanna end the crime now.

Do you have any previous law enforcement experience? If so please explain in further detail:
    yes i have alot of skills like driving skill shooting skill diving skill swimming skill i learn from my dad i drive heavy cars easly like Police car FBI and Patriot and enforcer and i'm good in shooting with all weapons but i'm better in M4 Deagle Spas12 Thanks

REFERENCES

Name:
    Stephen Avellino

Relationship:
    Dealer

Contact Info:
    -

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

Honk Kong

Contact Email:
    aafazlani786@gmail.com

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?:
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?:
    Yes

Character Statistics:
    http://imgur.com/a/If7hA

Retired Member

Badge
    1P68

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy
    854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    APPLICATION REVIEW FAILED

Dear applicant,

We regret to inform you that your application has permanently denied in our initial stage of review for the following reasons:

Thank you for your interest in the San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

Signed,
    Sarah Manco
    Deputy III
    Field Training Academy
    San Andreas Sheriff's Department

Processed and closed.

Last edited by Sarah Manco; 12-13-2016 at 02:02 PM.