Sven Keizer

Current Address:
    no house

Phone Number:

Driver's License:
    http://imgur.com/uAcrKIG

Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes

Explain what makes you unique, why we should accept you, and what differs you from any other applicant:
    I am a prime candidate for the San Andreas Sheriff's Department, because I have a multitude of traits that fit the needs of the department. I am above all a hard worker, who is extremely willing to learn and accept criticism. I know that professionals are not made overnight, and I look forward to looking in the face of adversary because I know in the end I will learn something constructive from the experience. I am an honest man whose values align with those of the San Andreas Sheriff's Department, and I am above all willing to aid my community in any way shape or form. I have a plethora of job experience, including a past position in the SASD, and a multitude of other law enforcement related jobs in other counties. I have a unique ability to be able to think and act on the fly, whereas I am able to make difficult decisions in a short, time-sensitive period. This aids me in my employment with the San Andreas Sheriff's Department because I know that any situation an officer may be involved in could change in a moments notice, and I will excel in situations where that may arise. Above all of these listed traits, I feel that my absolute dedication for this profession excels me above and beyond other applicants. I have a passion for law enforcement, and I am dedicated to making the greater Red County and San Andreas area a better place to live and be.

Taking a life is unethical no matter the circumstance. Do you agree with that statement? Explain:
    I would like to become a sworn member of the SASD because I would like to enforce the laws of Los Santos and the County among'st those who decide not to follow them.I also think that I would make a good SASD Officer because I'm not easy to be fooled, and I'm quite smart. I'm also very polite and have really good English and Grammar skills - I'm also good at listening. I understand that the SASD has no space for people you can't follow instructions and who can't keep up with the pace that you guys are on, and I promise you, will try my best to keep up. I'm good at paying attention and capable of doing what I'm told.I'm good at reacting also, I react really fast, so it's hard to deceive me. I don't like to goof off but I like to have a good time with friends, but then again when it comes to my job I get really serious.My motto is 'always get the job done'.I have no problems doing what I am being told to do . I can do whatever job given to me by any high ranked official. All I would like to do is make Los Santos and the County a good and safe environment by enforcing the laws of it unto those who disobeys and disagrees with it.

Do you have prior law enforcement experience?:
    No

REFERENCES

Name:
    Sven Keizer

Relationship:
    noone

Contact Info:
    you can allways contact me on my phone here is my number: 452645

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

netherlands

Contact Email: