Name:
    Andrade, Tommy
    Current Address:
    1492 Washington St.
    Phone Number:
    Driver's License #:
    Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    No
    Explain what makes you unique, why we should accept you, and what differs you from any other applicant::
    My uniqueness comes from my willingness to learn and dedication. Over my extensive career I've become known as a suitable applicant, and an above average department member. What may differ me from any other applicant is my charm, and my experience. I imagine that in Human Resources there are inexperienced applicants a many, however I am the opposite. I am willing to put forth dedication, experience, and pleasure. The multitude of reasons as to which I may be the chosen applicant among many is due to my quality and experience, I've learned a multitude of traits to accompany my experience that may even heighten my application quality even further. However, there might be some flaws in my application, such as: I've only lived in San Andreas for two years, however that is overwritten by my previous Law Enforcement experience. I feel that by looking over my many opinions of my quality grade and experience, you may consider me for employment.
    Taking a life is unethical no matter the circumstance. Do you agree with that statement? Explain:
    I feel that taking another man's life could be distinguished ethical based off of multiple circumstances. The first circumstance may represent whether or not the life you're attempting to take would be in order to save your own or another's life, in which it could be made ethical. Another might be if a person is conspiring to take yours or another's life, in which it could be made ethical once again. If a man is guilty of already taking multiple INNOCENT, distinguished by Common English Law, lives, then once again taking a man's life would be made ethical. If the man is deemed unfit for one position and refuses to leave that position, based off of majority American rule, taking one's life may once again be ethical. Taking one's human life might not be ethical if it is for revenge, self-justice, or plain murder. Also, I feel that taking one's life may once again be made ethical through the rule of assisting another in taking a life. Revenge could also factor in if a man has only ruined you based off of unruly principles and to a point where you feel as though life may not be worth living.

References
    Name:
    Christian Saxon
    Relationship:
    Close friend, Sergeant of LSPD (( My alt, which is my prior law enforcement experience to allow me to apply as a level 2. ))
    Contact Info:

Out-of-Character Information

United States of America
    Contact Email
    For all NGG priority e-mails, e-mail me at:
    christiansaxonngg@gmail.com
    Do you have Teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes
    Character Stats:

- - - Updated - - -

(( Second screenshot in the stats is to prove that I have prior Law Enforcement Knowledge. ))
    Last edited by Brett Summers; 10-07-2016 at 02:50 AM.

Undersheriff
    Forum Administrator
    Badge
    A228

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy
    854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    APPLICATION REVIEW PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your application has passed our initial stage of review. You are now going to be subject to various background checks. You will be informed with our findings and decision within the next 72 hours.

If your background checks are approved, you will move onto the next phase of the application process which is an interview conducted by a member of this department. If you fail the background checks your application will be denied and you can reapply in the future.

Signed,
    Brett Summers
    Sergeant
    Field Training Academy Assistant Director

- - - Updated - - -

I would need a formal letter from Sergeant Christian Saxon with the LSPD to confirm his reference to proceed with this application.

To whom it may concern,

I, Christian Saxon, Sergeant of the Human Resources of the Los Santos Police Department can confirm I have referred Tommy Andrade to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. I recommended that Mr. Andrade may seek employment there.

Best of regards, Christian Saxon.

Undersheriff
    Forum Administrator
    Badge
    A228

San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy
    854 Harrison Avenue
    Downtown, San Fierro
    San Andreas

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    BACKGROUND CHECK PASSED

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your background checks. We now ask that you come to our offices and participate in an interview. Please review the instructions below.

(( Wait in the "San Fierro Law Enforcement Academy" channel located in Teamspeak. Please wait patiently, and do not private message people regarding your application or your interview. ))

Signed,
    Brett Summers
    Sergeant

- - - Updated - - -

Upon further investigation I noticed that Mr. Andrade impersonated the person he alledgy said referenced him. In conclusion to this investigation I Field Training Academy Assistant Director Sergeant Brett Summers #228 will be permanently denying the employment of applicant Tommy Andrade due to impersonating a LSPD Sergeant and forgey.

If you anyone have any questions regarding this investigation contact Sergeant Summers via E-Mail ((PM)).

Signed, Brett Summers
    Sergeant