Stewart Jason
    Current Address:
    House No: 1002/A Jefferson Los Santos San Andreas
    Phone Number:
    Driver's License #:
    Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes
    What can you offer this agency that other people cannot:
    I would have the capacity to offer a considerable measure of experience to the employment. I was already in the San Andreas Armed Services. I ponder the office overall and I believe that I can do a great deal to accommodate it. I have a considerable measure of involvement in the field of law authorization, so I thought why not attempt and land a position for here. I for the most part think we require more committed law authorization authorities in San Andreas so we can give a major hit to any semblance of culprits all through the State of San Andreas all in all. I feel as though we require more request in the state and we're the bleeding edge to doing as such. Not to have a go at whatever other associations in the state yet I feel as though the San Andreas Sheriff's Department is the most, if not a standout amongst the most, sorted out offices in the condition of San Andreas.
    Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    Since I see the San Andreas Sheriff's Department is the best Department of San Andreas, It's more expert and superior to any Department in San Andreas, It's been a fantasy since I was youthful to be an officer in the San Andreas Sheriff's Department. When I was in the San Andreas Armed Services I have for the longest time been itching to be a law implementation officer in the sheriff's area of expertise since I cherish the order in work and the diligent work and all that I see them in the sheriff's specialty, Also when I was in the SAAS I had adoration to manage the Sheriff Officers since I cherish their work, the Sheriff Officers work made me cherish the Sheriff's specialization and need to be a Sheriff Officer and impart them to my abilities and experience. Now and again I see the general population in San Andreas getting victimized or murdered and I need to help them, yet I can't on account of I'm not an officer in the sheriff's area of expertise, so I need to end up an officer in the sheriff's specialty to help and shield them from any awful hoodlums. I need to offer my aptitudes and experience to clear San Andreas from the lawbreakers and executioners and thieves and I see that I'm ready to do this when I turn into an officer in the sheriff's area of expertise, I like that the sheriff's specialty can capture in any city of San Andreas, I need to make San Andreas the most sheltered and the best nation on the planet.
    Referral Source:
    Relative

References
    Name::
    Javier Lopez
    Relationship::
    Cousin
    Contact Info::

Out-of-Character Information

Pakistan
    Contact Email
    shaikhsummair@gmail.com
    Do you have Teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes
    Character Stats:
    Last edited by Jason Stewart; 07-15-2016 at 03:46 PM.

__________________________________________________ ____

Dear Mr. Stewart,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Sheriffs Department and showing interest in wanting to go through the San Andreas Sheriffs Academy. However,
    Before we can continue your application process we have viewed a few things that need to be addressed and/or corrected before you can continue.
    • Update you drivers license information

You have 48 hours to complete the above mentioned and provide evidence of doing so. Once the evidence is reviewed and confirmed you will move ahead to the next stage.

Please be advised that failure to comply with the above mentioned within 48 hours May result in your application being denied.

Thank you for your interest and Good luck.

Signed,

Nick Laconia
    Sergeant
    San Andreas Sheriffs Department
    Office of Recruitment, Education and Training
    San Andreas Sheriffs Academy
    800 Harrison Avenue
    San Fierro, S.A. 09801

http://i.imgur.com/pYwCWk1.png

Nick Laconia
    Sergeant
    Recruitment, Education, Training
    Canine Handler

Permanently Denied
    * The application would be attached with renewed Driving License *

I'll carry this application through the review stage.

Within the next 24 hours, I shall be conducting a background check. From there, you will hear a decision to accept or deny you into the interview stage.

Also, sorry for the lack of a professional response, no format at the moment.
    Volunteer Firefighter of 6 years

Permanently Denied
    I am withdrawing this Application, And thanks for replying that fast. I am really pleased.

Thanks for the efforts, Really dissatisfied with the service of the San Andreas Sheriff Department

Honorary Deputy
    Honorary Member

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    Recruitment, Education and Training Unit

Application Permanently Denied

Dear Mr. Stewart,

We regret to inform you that your application has been permanently denied. This is due to plagiarism on your application. We ask for you to never attempt to apply again.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by email at recruitment@sasdonline.net.

Thank you for your interest in the San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

Signed,
    Sergeant Stefan J. Bekowsky
    Sergeant Stefan J. Bekowsky, #292
    Recruitment, Education and Training Unit
    San Andreas Sheriff's Department