Jean Malcom, Jack
    Current Address:
    N/A
    Phone Number:
    Driver's License #:
    Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes
    What can you offer this agency that other people cannot:
    I can provide and offer this department whatsoever it requests, as I'm skilled and experienced enough to search everything, and even making them. Mostly, I would offer respect, and hard working to this department, it is because it deserves the better so it can enforce the law upon county side people. As you can see, San Andreas' country side's people, are missing rights and the law, and it's San Andreas Sheriff's Department's job to provide it, and to enforce it upon it civilians. I'm also willing to offer the department any kind of help, as I'm willing to share all of my skills with other deputies, and to patrol with them and to form teams to enforce the law. Other than that, this department can offer me back plenty of experience, these experiences are what I miss in order to be a full Law Enforcement Officer. I will be at the station all the time to deal with incoming situations and operations, or even achieve all the requests. I'd say that the Sheriff's Department is the right department for me. Choosing me will never regret your choice.
    Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    I chose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department for the same reason as I stated in the question above, is to enforce the law upon the county side civilians. I'm looking for experience and this department is the right one to get more experience from. My dad has motivated me to join this department as he said it's excited and it domain is real good, I didn't really trust him. But after I made few types of research about the San Andreas Sheriff's Department, it comes that it's the first faction that deals with corruption in the county side of San Andreas. So, I was and still motivated to join this department, it's just to offer it AND to serve under it. And also, I'm looking forward to study their method and how do they pass their shifts every day. Many people say that Sheriffs Department and county side are both bored in the San Andreas, and I want to join just to prove that it's wrong. I'm here applying to fight the corruption, gaining experience, and proving what people say about Sheriffs Department.
    Referral Source:
    Other

References
    Name::
    Jack Malcom
    Relationship::
    Uncle
    Contact Info::

Out-of-Character Information

Morroco
    Contact Email
    jmalcomsp@gmail.com
    Do you have Teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes
    Character Stats:
    -
    Last edited by Brett Summers; 08-29-2016 at 09:02 AM.

__________________________________________________ ____

Dear Mr. Malcom,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the San Andreas Sheriffs Department.
    We have recieved your application and have carefully reviewed it.
    After speaking with your references and carefully screening over your application and work history, We think that you will
    be a perfect fit in the San Andreas Sheriffs Department.
    At this point in time your application will be marked for a Background check.
    During this check we will look into your criminal, non criminal, credit scores, last known addresses, last known names, and places of employment.
    Please notify us within 24 hours of anything important we should know before the background check is complete. If your background check comes back acceptable we will move you
    to the interview stage.
    Please bare with us as a background check can take up to 1-2 weeks from the academy offices.
    We ask that during this time, you do not contact anyone further about your application as it may result in your application being denied.

Thank you for your interest and Good luck.

Signed,

Nick Laconia
    Sergeant
    San Andreas Sheriffs Department
    Office of Recruitment, Education and Training
    San Andreas Sheriffs Academy
    800 Harrison Avenue
    San Fierro, S.A. 09801

http://i.imgur.com/pYwCWk1.png

Nick Laconia
    Sergeant
    Recruitment, Education, Training
    Canine Handler

Quick Update

I'll be doing a background check on you, to process this application.
    Volunteer Firefighter of 6 years

__________________________________________________ ____

Dear Mr. Malcom,

We have conducted your background investigation and would like to announce that you have passed.
    The next stage of your application process for the academy is the Interview phase.
    You will go before a board of 5 members of the San Andreas Sheriffs Academy and present yourself.
    At this time, we would like for you to come to the Academy building located at 800 Harrison Ave San Fierro, SA ((TS Channels))
    Please wait patiently while the board gathers together and prepares for your interview.

Please be advised that failure to show for your interview for the next 48 hours May result in your application being denied.

Thank you for your interest and Good luck.

Signed,

Nick Laconia
    Sergeant
    San Andreas Sheriffs Department
    Office of Recruitment, Education and Training
    San Andreas Sheriffs Academy
    800 Harrison Avenue
    San Fierro, S.A. 09801

http://i.imgur.com/pYwCWk1.png

Nick Laconia
    Sergeant
    Recruitment, Education, Training
    Canine Handler

Sir, if you can excuse me, I have an international meeting at Las Venturas.

(( OOC reason: I'm sick and I have to travel to a city to get treated, my doctor in my origin city said I have to go to the capital city so yea, appoligise. Lets hope I get better so I can come ))

Can you put this application on hold please? Thanks.

Signed;
    Applicant Jack Jean Malcom.

This will be on hold, contact me by visitor message once your back to conduct your interview.
    Volunteer Firefighter of 6 years

Honorary Deputy
    Honorary Member

Reopened - will allow you to conduct a interview with me. Contact me in Teamspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stryker View Post
    Reopened - will allow you to conduct a interview with me. Contact me in Teamspeak.
    Thank you, but I'm afraid that I'm still on LOA but I'm returning on 22 or 28 in this month.

Sorry and thanks in advance.

Undersheriff
    Forum Administrator
    Badge
    A228
    Any update on when will be your actual return date?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Summers View Post
    Any update on when will be your actual return date?
    Exactly 28 august.

EDIT: (( my dad decided to come in 24 august so he can take me back, we are not sure because he might get a work at that time. so, if he is busy, it will be in 30/31, if not, it will be 28. ))
    Last edited by Jack J. Malcom; 08-22-2016 at 03:41 PM.