Martin Richard
    Current Address:
    Red County
    Phone Number:
    Driver's License #:
    Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes
    What can you offer this agency that other people cannot:
    I am a very hard work Person so, I can finish my assignments or tasks that has been given to me by my leader so I can finish it in the soonest possible time, I am a very quick learner as if someone is teaching me something that I do not know, if I will be hearing it, it will be in my mind for a long time, I am a person that has lots of patience for as I was working as a taxi driver so I used to wait callers for a long to in order for me to complete my job, I respect people's authority and their position, especially in the workplace. This means I often follow their orders without question. As I am a very strict person, this means I am very wary of people and can often get them to do what is needed of them. I present my authority of others, however I know where my limit of power is over them, by doing this people seem to listen more and not question me, be this of respect or of my authority.
    Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    My name is Martin Richard, I was born in All Saints Hospital and was raised in Los Santos. As a Kid I grew up with a family all involved with a Law enforced environment. For example my father was a Law Enforced Officer, sadly he passed after a mission at a bank robbery. I wish to follow his foot steps.

After my father died, It was my ambition to become a National Guard, If there would be a NG that day near the crime scene my father would be still alive, I changed my carefree life into a busy life and started going gym for making my physical conditions better and so that I could become a cop with ease. I finished my college and got a degree. Now I am applying for SANG's so I can complete my ambition and aim of my life, and to help people and try to eliminate anyone who causes any harm to our city and save people.

It's the fact that I want to protect and serve my country and my community. But not just simply, protect and serve, I want to redefine it. I want to change the definition of "protect and serve", I want to change the outlook people have on national guards, and policing in general. I want to help people when they need it, even if it means going out of my way to assure their safety. I want to be there when no one else will. I want to help deliver that baby when there is no time to get to the hospital. I want, to make a difference. I want to have the power to save a lot of lives and feel good.

my goals are to prevent crime, apprehend the offenders in the crimes I can't prevent, and to help civic leaders improve the quality of life in the town where I work. The most effective tool for latter of the above is to establish an open line of communication by being honest, approachable, and respectful to everyone I meet and to become involved with the civic groups.
    for the first two goals I find that being seen a lot and being active with neighborhood watch groups is effective.
    the whole thing is about building relationships. if people know you they tend to be more willing to talk about what they know of past crimes and where the trouble spots are for possible future crimes.
    Referral Source:
    Employee

References
    Name::
    John Swagger
    Relationship::
    My friend
    Contact Info::

Out-of-Character Information

Egypt
    Contact Email
    Do you have Teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes
    Character Stats:
    Last edited by Michael Lane; 03-10-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Honorary Deputy
    Honorary Member

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    Personnel Management Division

Initial Review Failed

Dear Mr. Richards,

We are deeply saddened to inform you that you have failed our initial stage of review. Due to your level of integrity being snatched away the moment you decided to steal another application, you have been permanently denied from ever seeking employment with the Sheriff's Department.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by email at Dan@ng-gaming.net.

Signed,
    Michael Lane
    Assistant Sheriff Michael Lane, #270
    Office of Internal Affairs
    San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    Michael Lane
    Michael Lane
    Assistant Sheriff

Operations
    Office of The Sheriff