Mario E. Vargas
    Current Address:
    Market, 1221
    Phone Number:
    Driver's License #:
    Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes
    What can you offer this agency that other people cannot:
    I believe that I can offer to San Andreas Sheriff's Department my qualities which include hard working, dedication and great communication skills. I'm a responsible and team-working guy, if I'm required I can do my obligations alone but I prefer doing it as a team. When I'm ordered to do something I will do it without a minor question and I will always respect the chain of command and the high ranks. I am an intelligent guy and brave guy and for sure a Trustworthy guy, that thinks deeply before making any step or any choice, I have worked in factions like SAAS and NEAF. Which means i got a lot of experience , I am very skilled at shooting, driving and flying. And I know all the places around San Andreas which is good for the Patrols, I think I will be a good addition for the Sheriff's Department and for San Andreas!
    Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    I choose the San Andreas Sheriff's department because I always admired the deputies who enforced the law in the countryside of San Andreas. They were always looking professional and helpful to the citizens of San Andreas, and the members are Helpful, and another reason of choosing the San Andreas Sheriff Deparment and not any other faction is because i think that i got a lot of experience, and i however have the necessary skills, operation of firearms, communication skills, and the sort. I'm physically and mentally competent enough to deal with my responsibilities, and I always liked the idea of patrolling in the countrysides not in the crowded cities it's such a nice thing, and I would like to join in order to make myself someone more prepared for hard situations and things related to certain situations, a lot of friends were in the Deputy and told me that it's great and they influenced me, I had many experience in the Law Enforcement's but the only one that I liked is the Sheriff's Department and I will put all my effort in it.
    Referral Source:
    Employee

References
    Name::
    Jeff J Testa
    Relationship::
    Friend
    Contact Info::

Out-of-Character Information

Israel
    Contact Email
    yohana_xhlo99@hotmail.com
    Do you have Teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes
    Character Stats:

Last edited by Mario_E._Vargas; 01-24-2016 at 08:08 AM.

Retired Member

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    Personnel Management Division

Pending Special Review

Dear Mario E Vargas,
    Your application is currently pending a special review, due to being fired one day ago from the Armed Forces. You will be informed of our decision within the next 72 hours. If your application is approved for further processing, you will move onto the next phase of the application process, which may be pending review, depending on the decision of the Director of Personnel Management or another member of High Command. If your application is denied after the special review, you may be able to reapply in the future. If you have any questions or concerns relating to recruitment please contact us by email at recruitment@sasheriff.org.

While you're waiting, please let us know why you have been removed from the San Andreas Armed Services

Thank you for your interest in the San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

Signed,
    FRANKSEZAM
    Deputy II Frank Sezam, #285

(( I got fired because they were shouting at me on TS to do an order, and i wasnt hearing due to my bad headsets then i got kicked and they didnt listen to me, so they thought im not listening to their order, so i got kicked.., As far as i know This is the reason, and you can check, thanks!))
    Last edited by Mario_E._Vargas; 01-24-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Retired Member

Permanently denied for plagiarism

Dear Mario E Vargas,

We regret to inform you that you have failed a stage of your application. Due to comitting plagiarism which caused you becoming permanently denied you from this agency. Feel free to contact the Director of Field Training in six (6) months time to review this action.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us in teamspeak at the earliest of your convenience.

Thank you for your interest in the San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

Signed,
    FRANKSEZAM
    Deputy II Frank Sezam, #285

- - - Updated - - -

Employment Application

In-Character Information

Name:
    Mario E. Vargas
    What can you offer this agency that other people cannot:
    I believe that I can offer to San Andreas Sheriff's Department my qualities which include hard working, dedication and great communication skills. I'm a responsible and team-working guy, if I'm required I can do my obligations alone but I prefer doing it as a team. When I'm ordered to do something I will do it without a minor question and I will always respect the chain of command and the high ranks. I am an intelligent guy and brave guy and for sure a Trustworthy guy, that thinks deeply before making any step or any choice, I have worked in factions like SAAS and NEAF. Which means i got a lot of experience , I am very skilled at shooting, driving and flying. And I know all the places around San Andreas which is good for the Patrols, I think I will be a good addition for the Sheriff's Department and for San Andreas!
    Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    I choose the San Andreas Sheriff's department because I always admired the deputies who enforced the law in the countryside of San Andreas. They were always looking professional and helpful to the citizens of San Andreas, and the members are Helpful, and another reason of choosing the San Andreas Sheriff Deparment and not any other faction is because i think that i got a lot of experience, and i however have the necessary skills, operation of firearms, communication skills, and the sort. I'm physically and mentally competent enough to deal with my responsibilities, and I always liked the idea of patrolling in the countrysides not in the crowded cities it's such a nice thing, and I would like to join in order to make myself someone more prepared for hard situations and things related to certain situations, a lot of friends were in the Deputy and told me that it's great and they influenced me, I had many experience in the Law Enforcement's but the only one that I liked is the Sheriff's Department and I will put all my effort in it.
    Referral Source:
    Employee

[/QUOTE]

And this APP: http://www.sasdonline.net/forums/sho...ryside+Andreas

As a former commercial pilot of American Airlines I believe that I can offer to San Andreas Sheriff's Department my qualities which include hard working, dedication and great communication skills.

I choose the San Andreas Sheriff's department because I always admired the deputies who enforced the law in the countryside of SanAndreas. They were always looking professional and helpful to the citizens of San Andreas.

You copied multiply parts. ))