Tremor Akbay
    Current Address:
    Homeless
    Phone Number:
    Driver's License #:
    Are you legally able to work In San Andreas?:
    Yes
    What can you offer this agency that other people cannot:
    I Think I can do many things for this agency because I was a detective 5 Years Ago.So As I can see Sheriff's usually asking questions and investigating people, they usually inspects crime scenes.So I think its easy for me because being a detective is like being a Sheriff not same but its like that.Asking Questions to people for find out. Who did it ? Where is he ? And Also Sheriff's usually checking out of town I mean dangerous places because there is too many trucker passes from border in a day and no one knows what he carrying until check it.And there is too many robber at out of country so I think I can stop that criminals with my instincts.
    Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:
    Because I always wanted to be a Sheriff its really better than being a Officer. Because keeping town in safe is my dream Sheriff's is really cool they Pulling Over vehicles they chasing suspects, robbers, illegal truckers.They look very cool thats my first reason and second one is illegal truckers I hate from them because that items they carrying kills people everyday in this city.And I don't want to see any dead body because of these guys. So I decided to stop them with helping Sheriff's Department.I hope you will accept my application.Have a Good day.
    Referral Source:
    Other

References
    Name::
    Jason Senrose
    Relationship::
    Friend
    Contact Info::

Out-of-Character Information

Turkey
    Contact Email
    cem_akb@outlook.com
    Do you have Teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes
    Character Stats:
    Last edited by Cem; 01-07-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Fix and Photo update

San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    Personnel Management Division

Initial Review Failed

Dear Tremor Akbay,

We are deeply saddened to inform you that you have failed our initial stage of review. We have errors in your application that need clarification or revision. You have 48 hours to fix any issues that currently exist with your application. Failure to correct the listed discrepancies within the allotted time given, your application will be denied.

• You did not list any references

• For "What can you offer this agency that other people cannot:" and "Why did you choose the San Andreas Sheriff's Department?:" You literally posted the exact same thing , it is a separate question.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by email at recruitment@sasheriff.org.

Signed,
    A. Maxson
    Corporal, Maxson, #222

Civilian
    Sorry For Mixing That Two Thing By The Way Fixed

Honorary Deputy
    Honorary Member

I would just like it noted that this individual sent me a private message asking me to review his application.
    Darien Alwyn
    Darien Alwyn
    Sergeant

Supervisory Staff Official

"There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs."
    "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of god"

Civilian
    Sorry For Doing this I was just worried about 48 Hour thank you for your comment.

Honorary Deputy
    Honorary Member

Initial Review Failed

Dear Tremor Akbay,

We are deeply saddened to inform you that you have failed our initial stage of review. We have errors in your application that need clarification or revision. You have 48 hours to fix any issues that currently exist with your application. Failure to correct the listed discrepancies within the allotted time given, your application will be denied.

• Your application does not meet langauage standards

• Messaging Field training staff about your application

• Your IP matches a banned user. You are able to reapply in six hundred months.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by email at recruitment@sasheriff.org.

Signed,
    Ed Lane
    Captain Ed Lane, #270
    Command Staff Offical
    Last edited by Arthur Maxson; 01-07-2016 at 11:58 PM.
    Michael Lane
    Michael Lane
    Assistant Sheriff

Operations
    Office of The Sheriff